Friday, September 14, 2007

Someone left the cake out in the pain...

Diggler's Angels; "skate hard and party harder."

If there’s anything more fun than joining the Gem City Roller Girls for an evening of pulse pounding action on the concrete oval it’s joining them afterwards at their favorite watering hole, the Kings Table. It was my personal pleasure to hang with my favorite girls after the season finale and let me tell you these girls skate hard and they party even harder. The Kings Table puts out a pretty good buffet and the drinks are served up just the way I like my ladies, strong and capable of putting my lights out with a single punch.


M-m-m-m...
Girls and cake. Truly a winning combo!

Don’t let your evening with the Gem city Roller Girls end with the action on the concrete oval. Follow the ladies to the King’s Table located at 2348 Grange Hall Rd. in Beavercreek, Ohio and enjoy the warm camaraderie and friendly atmosphere of this fine establishment. The experience of meeting both teams and getting up close and personal is one you don’t want to miss.


They sure seemed meaner on the track...


"Hey Killian, pull my finger."

My thanks go out to the Gem City Roller Girls for allowing me to be a part of their activities. It is a joy to chronicle the ongoing success of this organization and I hope to continue doing so for a long time to come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if you wanted to leave us we wouldn't let you. You are a part of us now. Mwahaha

Elly said...

We love you Dirk!

Anytime you want to hang at King's let us know. Some of us will meet you for a drink or many!

Anonymous said...

You should see the pictures from later in the evening, they're not nearly as tame. Sorry I missed you at the afterparty, Indie and I had to wait for our DD. That's the cost of being responsible, I suppose. You miss partying with the Diggler :(

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am so glad you posted the "early" pics...good times;)
xoxo
Killian