Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Dressing for success.

Proper attire is required.
(Yes, Hans has my back.)

Fans of the Gem City Roller Girls always want to look their best and show the highest quality of team support. If you’re looking to dress the part and deck yourself out in the finest costumes there are a couple of places you need to know about. Money is tight these days so if you’re like me you’re always looking for a bargain. Trust me, you can’t go wrong shopping at these places and the service will put a smile on your face.


The "Diggler" always shops here first.

When I’m looking for a new costume to show support for a particular Gem City skater there’s only one place I think of going. Located at 18-20 E. Main St. in Fairborn, Ohio Foy’s Variety Store has everything you need to dress for any Derby event. From noise makers to masks and rubber chickens this is the place with the very best deals in town. Tell them “The Diggler” sent you. It won't get you you anything but it lets the staff know I'm thinking about them.

Duh, who wouldn't want one?


If you’re looking to supplement your already fine collection of Gem City Roller Girl apparel there is no need to look any further than the good folks at Flyinsquirrel. Not only do they use the highest quality of Hanes tee-shirt, the customer service is first rate too and you won’t believe how fast they deliver. Tell Dave “The Diggler” sent you and he’ll probably throw in one of his must have stickers.

Handsome, huh?

Last but not least, if current rumors are true we’ll be seeing a lot more of this character at future Gem City bouts. I believe in supporting the businesses that support our Gem City Roller Girls so if you’re looking for a great place to take that special someone I’d recommend Skyborn Skateland located in Fairborn, Ohio on Route 235 between Fairborn and Route 4.

(Remember, girls go down harder when they’re riding on wheels!)


Mom always said, "Life is like a box of props..."

Well, I’ll see you this Saturday night at the Nutter Center or you are one lame as Kanye knucklehead. C’mon’, let’s finish up the season with some love for our girls. I know I'll be bringing it, how about you?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt--I'll be sure I place some Naptown booty right on target....mwahhh haaahhh haaahhhh!

xoxo
Killian

DirkStar said...

killian - Uh, why would I want any old Naptown skank landing on me when I could have the sweet "Gem City" buns?


Man, will I never earn the love of my hometown girls...

Anonymous said...

I won't be on skates - doctors orders - but maybe I'll have to try out one of those targets anyway!! I'll try to shove somebody right onto the bullseye!

~poisonous butterfly~

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the target, I was told by some teammates to land on one of those fine targets, but I don't always listen. Maybe next time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping get the crowd going last night...you deserve the MVF (most valuable fan) award by far! I'm a little disappointed you didn't actually bring Han Solo though. *sigh* Maybe next time ;)